WK綜合論壇, WK综合论坛

查看:452 回復:1 發表於 2016-6-15 16:57:38
累計簽到:391 天
連續簽到:1 天
跳轉到指定樓層
楼主
發表於 2016-6-15 16:57:38 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式

[英文] 有关坚持的励志英语句子 [複製鏈接]

有关坚持的励志英语句子  1) always remember: when the pain of holding on is greater than the pain of letting go, it’s time to let go.记住:当坚持之苦大过放弃之痛,是该放手的时候了。
0 }; Z" A7 T9 J$ s/ v  2) some people we clearly know to think he is wrong, but still insist to think, because it's not alive. 有些人我们明明知道再想他就是错的,但还坚持去想,是因为不甘心。9 C/ F4 s' K2 G* n" x$ y4 \
  3) give up actually is not how much, just than insist on easy easier just. insist on actually not difficult than give up how much, is just too lazy to change it.放弃其实并不比坚持容易多少,只是比较方便而已。坚持其实并不比放弃困难多少,只是懒得改变而已。( p4 s, s7 ?; {# I
  4) people don't leave because things are hard. people do leave because it's no longer worth it——人们之所以放弃,并不是坚持太难,往往是因为,不再值得继续下去。
' d- S. X1 K4 m6 u! j, h  5) it doesn't matter if you are kinda tired when you keep going forward.as long as you persevere in your efforts and you will surely succeed.努力的向前飞,再累也无所谓 .只要坚持梦想,便会成功在望!9 g% }# J* U" S
  6) my heart is tired, for it does not know when to give up. my mind is troubled, for it does not know what to forget.心累,就是常常徘徊在坚持和放弃之间,举棋不定。烦恼,就是记性太好,该记的,不该记的都会留在记忆。
+ c# e9 J; b. A  7) life will knock us down, but we can choose might or not to get back up. the minute you think of giving up, think of the reason why you held on so long.生活中的挫折会把我们打到,但是我们可以选择是否站立起来。在你想要放弃的那一刻,想想为什么当初坚持走到了这里。& w7 E$ v) O; R& k0 B
  8) all the art of living lies in a fine mingling of letting go and holding on.生活的艺术在于:好好把握,每一次的放手与坚持。
7 V4 W  s! W' ~  9) the minute you think of giving up, think of the reason why you held on so long.你想要放弃的那一刻,想想为什么当初坚持走到了这里。
# u1 |: a0 ?8 T7 a  10) the biggest regret in life is to adhere to the error and give up easily.人生最大遗憾莫过于错误坚持和轻易放弃。# ^/ k4 I& h9 G1 x& T1 X* B
  11) the best of life is not a dream moment, but insists the dream.人生最精彩的不是实现梦想的瞬间,而是坚持梦想的过程。2 w# q3 e1 T. y8 X4 l
  12) tired heart is always hovering between adhering to and giving up, indecisive. trouble is that memory is good, the mind should not mind will stay in memory.心累,就是常常徘徊在坚持和放弃之间,举棋不定。烦恼,就是记性太好,该记的,不该记的都会留在记忆里。% Y" A) k; Q7 M6 X& K5 \
  13) to follow,without halt,one aim:there is the secret of success. 朝着一个方向坚持努力,这就是成功的秘密。! H7 s. H$ X0 j
  14) if you're walking down the right path and you're willing to keep walking, eventually you’ll make progress. 如果你走的道路正确,并坚持走下去,最终你会成功的。6 C# [  @# P1 e
收藏收藏 贊贊(0)
把本文推薦給朋友或其他網站上,每次被點擊增加您在本站積分︰1宣傳
桃妖视频站,海量在线视频任你播

回復樓主 親!! 下午好,中午養足了精神嗎?讓我們一起渡過下午茶時間,WK有您更精彩!

分享同時學會感恩,一句感謝的話語,就是最大的支持!  歡迎交流討論
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即注册

本版積分規則

c重要聲明:本論壇是以即時上載言論的方式運作,WK論壇對所有言論的真實性、立場及版權等,不負任何法律責任。而一切言論只代表發佈者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶務必自行判斷內容之真實性。 由於本論壇受到「即時上載言論」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有言論,若讀者及用戶發現有內容出現「真實性、立場及版權」等問題,請聯絡我們:[email protected]論壇有權刪除任何言論(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知)| SiteMap[網站地圖]

發表新帖 返回頂部